Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:564 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Manager - Talent Acquisition - Corporate & Leadership Hiring - Telecom (6-9 yrs)
We are hiring for Manager - Talent Acquisition - Corporate & Leadership Hiring for India's largest mobile tower installation company based at Gurgaon.
Job Details :
Location : Gurgaon
Grade : Manager
Role : Regional SPOC / Corporate
Function Name : HR
Nature of Role : IC Role
Division/ Dept. : Talent Acquisition
Reports to : Head - Talent Acquisition
Reported by : NA
CTC : Industry Standards
Experience : 6 to 9 yrs with At least 2-3 years of experience in other HR functions
Education : Graduate and MBA HR ( Regular Only)
Financial Dimensions : Annual Recruitment Budget
People Dimensions : NA, IC ROLE
Other Dimensions : Leading and driving the talent acquisition activities for a region approximating 50 million dollar revenue
Internal interactions :
Service Providers - All business/P&L/Functional leaders and Hiring Managers
Service Seekers - Finance/SCM - To ensure that all vendor payments are made
Service Seekers - Administration - Help coordinate Interviews at various circle offices
External interactions :
Recruitment Consultants - For providing suitable candidates for the open positions
Background Verification Agency - For providing reference check/back ground verification services
Shared Services Partner - For coordinating between the candidates and the BGV agency/Pre-joining support
Knowledge Required : Relevant experience in Talent Acquisition
Skills / Competencies : Business Partnering - Stakeholder/Customer management/Fast on feet/Results and delivery orientation/Thinking out of box - Creativity & Solution Oriented/Perseverance/ Self motivated
Job Purpose :
- Lead talent acquisition activities for a region and support talent acquisition at the corporate
1. Manage hiring end to end till middle management level from sourcing to offer roll out including finalising JDs, performing efficient sourcing through online job portals, professional networking sites, databases, recruitment partners etc., coordinating with stakeholders for getting shortlists, arranging interviews, CTC discussions with the shortlisted candidates and release of offer.
2. Effectively manage Channel Mix, Hiring TAT, Early Attrition, Performance Ratio-Interviewed Vs Selection, Gender Diversity Ratio, Cost per Hire, Minimum Drop out Strategies, Competition Benchmarking, Utilization of Portals,.
3. Run recruitment module on oracle from vacancy creation to closure of vacancy.
4. Prepare various MIS reports, dashboards and trackers
5. Coordinating with campuses for organizing campus recruitments at an appropriate time.
6. Manage off roll recruitments through manpower agencies and ensure it is followed as per recruitment guidelines
7. Track new employee joining and initiate background verification as per process. Ensure background verification is completed as per timelines and process.
8. Vendor management and ensure timely payments to all vendors.
9. Manage On-Boarding program and ensure a superior experience is given to the new employees and help them settle well in their roles.
10. Ensure superior experience is given to all candidates during the interview process
11. Manage Internal Job posting program end to end
12. Collaborating with HR Business Partners on staffing requirements across verticals & levels
13. Consistent interaction with Functional heads to understand their manpower requirement and business criticality
14. Participate in all TA related special projects and initiatives.
15. MBA - HR from a reputed institute
16. Min 5 years of experience in HR with at least 3 + years in pure TA role
17. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
18. Proactive and high on energy
19. Efficient in handling TA related tools like assessments, portals, ERP etc.
Typical week Looks Like :
- Reviews with Internal Customers/Team/External Partners assessing where we are on our performance numbers - 20%
- Sourcing/Interviews/Offer negotiations/ Candidate Management - 20%
- Relationship Management - Stakeholder or Customer Management/External Partners - 20%
- Reporting/MIS/Dashboards/metrics/Database management - 20%,
- Vendor Billing/Candidate Reimbursements/Employee Referral Payout - 20%