Senior recruiter at Live Connections
Views:343 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Manager - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS (5-10 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Represents Organisation and is responsible for execution of branding strategy through action and communication with vendors, candidates and key stakeholders.
- Tracking Hiring Trends in the market/region by competition in order to enhance the competitiveness of Infosys as an employer
- Implements the existing assessment tools and frameworks, suggest modification/enhancements in order to ensure consistency and quality in selection process
- Serve as a single point of contact for matters related to the recruits from the time of acceptance to the time of joining in order to generate better conversion ratios and applicant delight
- will explore innovative means/method as per the staffing plan, to leverage various sourcing channels in order to achieve the recruitment target for the unit/region/geography
- Collaborates with vendor partners for managing the recruitment initiatives at the regional level, manages the existing relationships efficiently, Articulates the current requirements in the unit/location in order to enhance sourcing effectiveness and ensure success of the recruitment initiatives.
- Suggest improvements to existing systems in order to enhance operational effectiveness.
- Updates Systems, Prepares & maintains MIS data from various HR systems on the unit / geography/regional level in order to facilitate easy decision making by key stakeholders.
- Will execute the Sourcing plan by interacting with internal & external stakeholders in order to achieve unit /geography / region recruitment targets.
Performance measures :
- Adherence to sourcing plan
- Percentage prime day slots of hiring at campuses, percentage hiring from tier-1 companies, Number of applicants
- Successful implementation of new ideas
- Quality of hire, channel and candidate satisfaction, Assessment process documentation & compliance.
- Ratio of joins to offers extended, turnaround time for candidate queries, new employee satisfaction with recruitment process, rate of involuntary attrition/ infant mortality
- Budgeted numbers v/s achieved, adherence to the plan
- Compliance to SLA, Quality of profiles