Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:528 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Talent Acquisition - BPO/Healthcare/Insurance (6-16 yrs)
Industry - Healthcare / RCM / Support Function Hiring /BPO/ITservices /Business Finance
Must have team handling experience .
The Manager for Talent Acquisition for Volume Hiring for Delhi, Airoli, Hyderabad who will be responsible in running the daily recruitment operations from sourcing, to recruiting and to onboarding ensuring that a strategy is in place to meet the targets on time or within SLA. Role also involves the following but are not limited to Managing a team of individual contributors, Process Improvements, Vendor Management, Stakeholder Management, Contractor Management, Sourcing & Branding Initiatives, Process Compliance and the like.
- Handling the recruiting team and getting optimal performance from the team
- Responsible for driving footfall and hiring
- Sourcing, interviewing and onboarding candidates
- Fulfilling hiring numbers as per the BU ask
- Compensation fitment and discussion
- Interacting with internal customers and external agencies
- Proper communication of hiring related policies
- Induction / orientation for candidates
- Maintaining MIS / documentation, etc.
- Keep oneself and ensures one's team is updated, aware of, and compliant to all Company policies and procedures which include Information Security Management Systems
- Ensure that all company information which includes customer information are kept confidential and secured
- Graduate/PG of any related course
- 8-14 years of experience in recruitment for either volume or non-volume hiring preferably in the BPO or ITO industry
- More than 3 years leadership experience or equivalent role
- Strong stakeholder management
- Adaptive to fast-paced working environment
- Good decision making skills and quick to understand hiring profiles
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.