Recruiter/Consultant at Wen Jobs
Views:160 Applications:47 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Talent Acquisition - BFSI (6-8 yrs)
- The primary responsibility of the Manager-Talent Acquisition is to manage resourcing for all potential and assigned projects. This position requires that the individual be the liaison between various departments as it relates to resourcing across all work.
- The Manager- Talent Acquisition also works directly with Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on aggregate understanding of project requirements.\
- The Resource Manager must also ensure that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery and must communicate to appropriate project managers resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines. It is also required that this position enforces agency process by utilizing and requesting all departments use proper forms, procedures etc when requesting resources.
3. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Act as point of contact for resource booking confirmation, conflict resolution, and development of solutions in support of business goals.
2. Manage and resolves resource booking conflicts
3. Manage resourcing forecast spreadsheets for all departments based on input from weekly/ monthly meetings.
4. Work with Department Heads to identify appropriate resource requirements for each account and project.
5. Monitor day to day project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of underutilization and actively work with department leads to address and solve those issues
6. Identify potential resourcing or process issues and present to Regional Resource Manager with resolutions to such issues where ever applicable.
1. Work with departments to resource and assist in the identification and management of vendors and facilitate initial discussions necessary to meet specific project requirements.
2. Identifies need for freelance talent and works with Recruiter/HR to staff accordingly.
1. Run weekly resource meeting and facilitate resourcing issues / conflict resolution with appropriate department heads.
2. Receive, analyze and report on weekly utilization reports to department leads.
3. Work to resolve any issues regarding under or over allocations of current staff members.
Learning & Performance:
1. Maintain constant knowledge of current and upcoming projects and business development activities as they relate to resourcing.
2. Recommend process improvements for Resource Management.
4. KEY INTERACTIONS (Who does this position interact with on a regular basis to perform this role?)
Internal Interface External Interface:
Functional Heads Freelance Vendors":
Recruitment Team Placement Officer of Campuses
5. PERFORMANCE METRICS:
- Forecasting Resource requirements in consultation with department Heads.
- Meeting departmental resource requirements met as per requisition and optimum utilization.
- No of campuses empanelled for hiring.
- No of freelancers empanelled.
- Optimum Resource allocation and utilization.
Learning & Performance:
- Number of Learning Initiatives taken and its implementation.
6. ROLE REQUIREMENTS:
- MBA / PG from a reputed Institute.
- Graduate (Any Discipline)
Desired Experience :
- 3-6 Years experience in Resource Management, Campus Hiring, Client Management.
7. FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS (Knowledge and skills needed for satisfactory performance of the job):
1. Assertive conflict-resolution and problem-solving skills.
2. Clear and concise communication in both written and verbal form.
3. Proficiency in MS Office applications including Microsoft excel.
4. Highly detail oriented.
5. Ability to prioritize and organize workload across multiple groups
8. BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES:
1. Polite and soft Spoken.
2. Should be able to gel with people.
3. Should possess high research skills.
Any other additional responsibility could be assigned to the role holder from time to time as a standalone project or regular work. The same would be suitably represented in the primary responsibilities and agreed between the incumbent, Reporting Manager and HR.
- Responsible for managing talent acquisition for the assigned projects/ departments across region
- Plan & execute Recruitment against the Headcount budget & attritions for various departments
- Coordinating with Hiring managers of various departments for recruitment needs & maintain cordial association
- Maintain healthy source mix & promote low cost sourcing channels
- Responsible for full cycle recruitment process
- To ensure TAT compliance for all the designated activities.
- Adhere to the Bank's Talent Acquisition policies & process
- Prepare & circulate periodical recruitment update reports
- This position requires that the individual be the liaison between various departments as it relates to resourcing across all work.
- The Manager- Talent Acquisition also works directly with Recruitment and HR to facilitate appropriate staffing across the agency based on aggregate understanding of project requirements.
- The Resource Manager must also ensure that project resourcing is managed in order to assure timely delivery and must communicate to appropriate project managers resourcing issues that may impact scheduled deadlines.
- It is also required that this position enforces agency process by utilizing and requesting all departments use proper forms, procedures etc when requesting resources.
- Billing Information