Associate HR at The Blueyed Careers Pvt Ltd
Views:802 Applications:209 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Manager - Supply Chain - Manufacturing Firm (15-21 yrs)
Position : Supply Chain Manager
Educational Qualification : B.Tech (Electronics)
Location : Greater Noida
- We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly.
- The role requires collaboration with other departments, such as Operations and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. Experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability is a must.
- Familiarity with the procurement practices, laws, regulations, and government policies.
- Experience collaborating through established Defense and Aerospace practices and capabilities across all businesses
- Demonstrate experience in program supply chain operations and financial management, including material requirements planning and supplier relationship management, source selection, & supplier due diligence.
- Demonstrate experience in planning and management of inventory management and distribution requirements.
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of business strategies and experience supporting customer requirements and meeting critical deadlines.
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and discretion in dealing with sensitive matters
- Create the company's supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
Requirements and skills :
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes and worked with overseas suppliers
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM)
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.