Team Lead - TA at Taglynk/Hirelo
Views:3278 Applications:626 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Manager - Supply Chain Management (2-6 yrs)
About the Role -
- Designing and setting up best operational processes for the new business initiatives.
- Monitoring of processes (SLA) to proactively identify area of improvement and incorporate timely changes for business growth.
- Managing relationship with relevant stakeholders of partner companies to ensure smooth execution.
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and reports based on business needs.
- Staying on top of data : analyzing for funnel optimization.
- Planning and managing the inventory basis supply/demand estimate.
- Managing in-house team, ensuring high quality execution for best customer experience.
- Assisting in identifying and developing potential partner companies for network expansion.
Please share your updated profile & Interest to explore this opportunity.