Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:3903 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:304
Manager - Supply Chain - Frozen Snacks/Fruits & Vegetable Business (10-17 yrs)
Supply Chain Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing Frozen snacks , Fruits & Vegetables business overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
In addition, they play a crucial role in developing and maintaining good relationships with vendors and distributors.
Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring our overall supply chain strategy and in order to maximize efficiency and productivity
Key Responsibility Area
- Plan and implement the overall supply chain strategy for Frozen Snacks, Fruits & Vegetable business .
- Confer with supply chain planners to forecast demand or create supply plans that ensure availability of materials or products.
- Design or implement supply chains that support business strategies adapted to changing market conditions, new business opportunities, or cost reduction strategies & Suggest solutions for process improvements
- Identify process bottleneck and implement solutions in a timely manner
- Develop procedures for coordination of supply chain management with other functional areas, such as sales, marketing, finance, production, or quality assurance.
- Document physical supply chain processes, such as workflows, cycle times, position responsibilities, or system flows.
- Build and maintain good relationships with vendors
- Previous working experience as a Supply Chain Manager for 10 to 15 years
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Post-Graduation in Supply Chain Management, or MBA in any stream.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills.
a. Area Managers, Area Executives in the Business team
b. Senior Management Committee members
- Experienced Supply Chain professionals from FMCG, Food Services organisations
- Supply Chain & Logistics professionals from e-Commerce companies.