Manager - Supply Chain - Food Service/HoReCa (6-10 yrs)
Manager Supply Chain
- We are seeking for a Manager - Supply Chain, who can contribute in strengthening our operations & customer service department. Professional experience of 6 to 10 years in Supply Chain, Operations & Customer Service roles preferably in Cold chain/Food Service/HoReCa industries and has prior experience of managing diverse teams, supply chain operations including cold chain - distribution centers / warehouses and Logistics operations across different regions.
- Proven ability to deal with challenging time lines, has excellent communication and number crunching skills combined with great Analytical Skills. Must possess hands on experience in managing customer queries, day to day problem solving and a mind-set that thrives on driving 100% customer satisfaction despite day to day operational challenges.
- Drives process innovation in all areas of Supply Chain Planning & Operations in order to exceed customer expectations while building efficiencies and scale across the business
- Act as a key interface between the clients and internal department and taking a lead role in the resolution of any customer queries or other problems as they arise
- Drive discussions with customers from a planning standpoint which then can flow across the value chain in terms of the Regular Projections / Forecast, New Store, any ATL / BTL activities.
- Play key role in the S&OP / CPFR meetings with customers
- Responsible for Sales Order Management & Billing.
- Having understanding of Warehousing and Logistics function so as to pre-empt operational challenges and thereof take corrective actions.
- Organize and prepare specified reports and MIS in line with the organizational requirements
- Interact with customers on a daily basis, responding to their questions and guiding them to the appropriate service
- Preparing and completing action plans; enhancing productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change as per customer's needs.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; implementing changes.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service team and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Implement strategies to improve service, quality, employee efficiency and interdepartmental communication
- Monitor the performance of direct reports. Provide prompt and objective coaching and counselling.
- Maintain clear and consistent communication both with internal and external customers
- Develop communication solutions that create value, decrease problems and pre-emptively solve any issues
- Create and maintain standard work instructions, operating instructions as per the processes defined
- Supervise and work in a hands-on role that will include daily planning/scheduling of all the sales orders received while providing daily, weekly, and monthly reports.
- Monitor the accuracy of the sales orders being processed by the direct reports
- Work with all internal teams to ensure orders are despatched in a timely manner
- Using all internal systems and technology to check on stock availability and liaise with the procurement team for solutions and resolutions to be provided
Skills & Requirements :
- 6- 10 years experience Supply Chain, Operations & Customer Service roles
- Excellent at managing customer relationships across geographies
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to work with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work across departments
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Analytical, logical thinker and problem solver, with the ability to find solutions by thinking out of the box
- Able to work effectively within defined deadlines
- Ability to generate and effectively implement plans/ideas
- Ability to relate to a wide range of people and manage teams in different regions
- Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience of working on ERP - SAP, Oracle etc. and excellent at operating Microsoft Office
Educational Qualification : (UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization) AND (MBA from reputed institution)
Industry : FMCG / Foods / Beverage, Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Travel / SCM & Logistics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.