Consultant at Career County
Views:232 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Supply Chain - Electronic Components Business (8-10 yrs)
- To ensure the efficient management of purchasing and product shipment processes, to effectively manage and direct the teams under him in this direction.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To offer projects and suggestions that will reduce purchasing costs without sacrificing quality,
- To ensure that all required materials are supplied in the desired quality and technical specifications, at the optimum price and in a timely manner,
- Managing supply contracts and procurement processes,
- To establish a system for the classification and coding of products, to ensure the continuity of this system,
- To make sure that the internal operation of the shipment is carried out in accordance with the current regulation,
- To follow the effective and efficient management of the shipping warehouse,
- To ensure that the materials are transported, stacked and stored correctly in the warehouse,
- Ensuring that the purchased products enter the warehouse at the lowest cost and as soon as possible within the framework of the legal legislation,
- Observing the relations with the suppliers, participating in the negotiation processes with the purchasing team when necessary,
- To determine supplier performance criteria, to manage the supplier performance management process and to plan, implement and monitor the results of actions to improve suppliers.
- To follow operational and financial efficiency, to take corrective measures when necessary, to manage related projects,
- To follow up, report and improve stock and shipment performances.
- Ensuring that the contracts made with the suppliers are kept up-to-date to suit the needs,
- To investigate the reasons for returns for returned products and to make improvements in their area of responsibility to reduce returns,
- To perform inventory management,
- Visiting companies when necessary to manage contract manufacturing processes,
- Preparing a long-term plan and program and presenting reports to the senior management regarding the company's supply chain policy according to changing conditions,
- To create a periodic warehouse counting plan, to make counts, to analyze the results and to send a consistent stock report to the accounting,
- To determine stock policies; Preventing the formation of excess stock by ensuring that stock levels are kept at optimum levels,
- To make the necessary planning for the missing materials to enter the stocks on time,
- To carry out or ensure the execution of purchasing processes for materials whose stock amount is decreasing,
- Carrying out systematic improvement studies in storage, stock and shipment processes,
- To prepare annual capacity, budget and needs plans,
- To ensure that product cost analysis is done correctly,
- To monitor stocks that see little or no movement, to follow up on taking necessary actions,
- To make other reports and presentations requested by the management.