Director at Connexio Search
Views:4589 Applications:290 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Manager - Strategy & Operations - Transportation & Logistics Space (3-10 yrs)
A leading global MNC in the transportation and logistics space is looking for a strategy and operations manager to report to the Director - Operations, based in New Delhi.
The position encompasses a variety of responsibilities focused on strategy and operations across locations in India.
The selected candidate will support in the development of overarching strategy and assist in the management of corporate operations and facilities leads the creation of business opportunities in India.
The selected candidate will create strategy proposals based on business objectives, identify growth areas, and develop models for data-driven strategy recommendations There will be a strong focus on scenario building and related financial analysis.
- Develop strategic alternatives, drive decision alignment, and execute approved strategies to achieve growth, innovation, and productivity. This will cut across businesses/functions within the company
- Research and synthesize market & competitive intelligence to obtain insights that help drive decision making
- Analyze, align and integrate strategies across the company's objectives, Functions and Business Units.
- Enable senior leadership decision making on key choices the company needs to make.
- Cultivate relationships and assess business development opportunities to drive growth.
- Define, implement, maintain and improve processes, tools and metrics that govern and support
- Facility management and operations
- Assist in integrating and optimizing corporate and facilities operations, including newsletter, site selection (s), work space optimization and running day-to-day operations.
Specialized knowledge and skills:
- Past experience in managing diverse and complex projects, that include building scenarios and financial analysis.
- Ability to lead high-level strategic approaches, develop deliverables, and execute processes.
- Knowledge of aerospace and defense industry desirable
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Experience negotiating with and influencing other functional and business unit leaders
- The ideal candidate will have clear, effective, organized written and verbal communications skills with good proficiency in using basic MS office tools and very strong in PowerPoint and Excel skills
- MBA from a reputable institute / CA is required (from a top 10 MBA college will be a plus).
- Engineering background is good to have, not mandatory
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.