Consultant at ATRIOS
Views:351 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Strategy - NGO (6-10 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, conduct surveys/action researches as and when required to collect information from internal or external teams to develop corporate strategy
- Keep collating crucial pieces of information such as competitor performance, emerging trends, long-term opportunities and alternative viewpoints on issues of importance
- Identify possible risks and develop different possible scenarios for the mitigation of possible risks and provide recommendations for the management of these scenarios.
- Work Closely with different heads - M and E, HR and Finance
- Manage the development of weekly/quarterly/annual performance reports for the leaders as well as facilitating cross-functional performance reviews for leadership.
- Support Projects and develop KPIs in alignment with organization objectives
- Identify, manage, analyse information that will provide benchmarking for management as well as timely insights to various departments
- Conduct regular strategy reviews for operational performance, innovations, social sector mapping
- Submit monthly/quarterly reports/ presentations of progress and gap analysis in input, output, processes and financial Budget
- MBA/Master's degree in social sciences/economics with 6-8 years of experience in a social sector consulting firm and/or non profit working in the field of education
- Excellent communication, research and analytical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.