Lead Consultant at Persolkelly
Views:993 Applications:196 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Manager - Strategy - Metals & Mines (9-11 yrs)
- Passionate about working across various themes in metals and mining industry
- Proven track record of having worked with Tier 1 metal conglomerates / consulting majors' metal and mining clients in one or more of following:
- Digital transformation
- Supply chain and Procurement
- Manufacturing Operations
- Deep experience in Sales, supply chain across planning, cost reduction, warehousing and logistics.
- Proven track record of having worked with Tier 1 metal conglomerates / consulting majors' metal and mining clients
- Experience with operational experience with S&OP .Lead the development and execution of the industry strategy for the global Public Service industry, working closely with the group CEO and cross-functional teams to identify industry priorities and execute programs of strategic importance.
- Lead primary and secondary research to assess market size, competition, alliances, and acquisitions.
- Lead the development and execution of change management strategies for key organization transformation projects, including the adoption of new collaboration tools and technologies.
- Create, harvest, and disseminate thought leadership content addressing key client issues. Champion internal and external (marketing) communication for the industry/practice.
- Developed Revenue Budgeting model with a back solve functionality resulting in improving the overall efficiency of the budgeting process.
- Evaluating month to month variance in expense incurred, FTEs and providing detailed commentaries for variance
- Performed ratio analysis and pointed out reasons for deviations/differences