Senior Executive at Flexability RPO
Views:329 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Strategy & Insights - Media Firm (3-10 yrs)
Consumer insights & Analytics
- Provide insights to Channel Programming, marketing teams by analysing, synthesizing and generating qualitative and quantitative information relevant to Programming for making marketing, media spending and content decisions
- Tracking viewership pattern on regular basis and identifying any changes that are driving
- Support cross functional teams in evaluating feasibility of potential program formats including assessing market size, potential and growth of the genre in terms of consumer preferences and share insights with the teams
Project drivers - Working on key projects and innovations that would increase the % network share
- Optimize and improve the sustenance promo planning for Hindi Movie Channels and Regional channels
- Build and deploy proprietary data models that will increase business efficiency and effectiveness
- Research and Consumer In-sighting
Role focused on primary and secondary research on consumer in-sighting & consumer fore-sighting.
- Plan & Execute Qualitative researches.
- Marketing Support and Launch Planning:
- Provide the inputs for relevant marketing support to enhance brand performance.
- Audit Media plans
- Strategies, execute and evaluate Show/ channel launches.
- Programming/ Scheduling Support:
- Analyse data and provide inputs to enable scheduling/ programming changes for Viewership maximisation.
- Competitive MIS, and Competitive data Analysis for
Key Property Launches
- On-Air Strategy:
- Plan On-air elements, provide insights to better on air efficiencies.
- Break Pattern implementation for Viewership maximisation
- Co-ordinate with multiple teams for smooth functioning of the Channel.
- Competitor Analysis - Supervise analysis of BARC reports and prepare detailed Media evaluation report formulating programming strategies
- Keeping track of TVR ratings for various genres and competitor channel programs
- Keep up-to-date with industry changes, case studies and regulatory impacts through internal and external networks.
Must have working knowledge of software's like BARC,YUMI or TAM