Principal Consultant at Aniaaz Consulting Private Limited
Views:2299 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Strategy - IIM (4-6 yrs)
The company is a leading business conglomerate and is listed in BSE and NSE, with a current headcount of over 10,000+ employees.
Designation: Manager - Strategy, reporting to the CEO
Location: Chennai Corporate Office
Exp: 5 to 8 years in a similar profile.
- Lead the creation of Short Term and Long-Term Business Plans as well as Annual Operating Plans (AOP)s
- Conduct Feasibility studies for CAPEX Investments / New Ventures as well as advice the management team on new business areas that should be explored.
- Carry out, regularly, Business Performance Analysis as directed by the Management and help the organization re-calibrate the business plan and support subsequent development of Mitigation / Catch up plans.
- Attend Seminars and Knowledge sessions on behalf of the organization to form holistic opinions of the sectors in which the organization is operating it.
- Carry out on an annual basis Sectorial Analysis, Competitor and Industry Landscaping and benchmarking.
- Program Manager for Operational Excellence initiatives as directed by Management from time to time.
- Provide Inputs to the Business Development team regarding the Implementation and Action plan for the GTM Strategy of the New Business Areas through Primary or Secondary Research.
- Provide Timely MIS to Track Key Measurement Parameters of the Organization.
- Lead the Development of an Organizational Balanced Scorecard and facilitate the HR team to ensure cascading the same to various departments.
- Help the Business Development team in updating key Marketing collaterals on time-to-time basis.
- Organise and maintain Management Information System (MIS) and run subsequent data analytics
- Coordinate with various departments for the timely collection of data
- Organise and maintain various intel repositories such as credential archives, organisational accolades, market intel reports etc.
- Conducts periodic research and analysis (Sectorial Analysis, Competition Analysis) and industry landscaping research
- Actively participates in business development initiatives as and when required Makes various presentations
- Business Performance Analysis and Business Plan Monitoring Organise and maintain marketing collaterals
Qualification: Graduate in Enginering and PGDM from IIM or a similar line of Business Management School.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.