Recruitment Consultant at KPB Consultants
Views:694 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:66
Manager - Strategy & Growth - FinTech (3-7 yrs)
Manager - Strategy and Growth (Fintech)
JD | Growth & Strategy Manager | Qube Health
Job Title: Manager Strategic Initiatives & Partnerships
Workplace Type: On-Site
Job Location: Mumbai
Employment Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-7 years
QubeHealth is changing the way Indians pay for their healthcare through Interest free Health Care Financing. Bridging the gap between their healthcare expenses and what their insurance pays.
With 2 out of 3 Indians NOT having insurance and the 1 that does, being under-insured, solving India's 'Out-of-Pocket Expenditure on Healthcare' problem, is an urgent need. This magnitude of this problem is to the tune of USD 70 Bn per annum
QubeHealth aggregates Medical Financing, Insurance, and Care Providers into one great Customer Experience for Employed Indians and their families.
Qube Credit and Debit Products:
The Qube Credit product is India's first Buy Now Pay Later Product exclusively for Healthcare. Qube Credit is distributed exclusively via corporate partnerships where corporates subscribe their employees to the benefits this product has to offer. The benefits that the Qube Credit product offers subscribers is access to loans from regulated lenders at Zero Interest provided these funds are used for healthcare purposes.
The Qube Debit product offers corporates a chance to offer pre-paid medical benefits to their employees. Which saves the hassle of verifying and validating medical bills in order to process reimbursements.
- We are looking for a Manager Strategic Initiatives and Partnerships who will be a part of all aspects of the Qube Credit and Debit Programs.
- The central ask of the role is to work create, nurture and manage relationships with external stakeholders that are instrumental in offering the Qube Credit and Debit Products. These stakeholders include lenders, credit bureaus, risk and analytics service providers, card issuers and various technology providers.
- The role also offers an opportunity to work and collaborate with Qube Health Leadership team, UI/UX teams, internal product and technology teams as well as sales and partnership teams.
- Since Qube Health is an early stage startup the incumbent will have the opportunity to not only shape the Care Now Pay Later experience but also Qube Health's long term business plans and culture
IDEAL APPLICANT SHOULD HAVE:
- Minimum 3+ Years of experience in the payments or lending space
- Experience working at an early stage startup in the Fintech Lending/Payments/SAAS Products industry
- Experience contributing to building digital customer journeys from scratch
- Managing complex projects involving multiple stake-holders including design, product, technology and external partners
- An understanding of how product and technology teams work i.e. sprints etc.
- Fire in the belly to solve a massive problem while scaling a business and product
- Work with external partners on items including but not limited to commercials, contracting, project planning etc.
- Establish and track user specific metrics i.e. user onboarding, activation, transactions, retention, experience etc. and work closely with with product and technology teams to improve these metrics
- Work closely with product and technology teams on the product and technology roadmap to bring these features alive
- Project management and delivery tracking across technology (internal and external), product, user experience, marketing, contact center teams
- Coordinate with internal marketing and contact center teams to design, deliver and track efficacy of user outreach and marketing activities
- Lead Strategic Projects and double-in for the Qube Health Leadership Team
WHAT DO WE NEED:
- Do you identify with the below adjectives
- Driven and Ambitious
- Problem Solver
- Ready to experiment
- Goal oriented mindset
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- You get to work directly with the leadership team of the company
- Be a part of building and shaping a product that is looking to solve a huge problem in India (Out of Pocket Expense on Account of Healthcare = USD 70 Bn)
- A navigator's seat (to start) in a rocket-ship in the hottest sector in the world right now ; healthcare fintech (India BNPL poised to grow to USD 50 Bn by 2026)
- Amazing culture, with a team that lives and breathes the mission, is always willing to put its hands up, and never forgets to have fun
- An opportunity to create massive personal wealth through ESOP's