Consultant at Michael Page
Views:628 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Strategy & Financial Analysis - Chemicals (2-5 yrs)
Manager - Strategy and Financial Analysis (Indian Listed Company)
Client is an Indian Listed Chemical company based out of Mumbai city and is hiring for the role of Manager designate who is a professional in Financial analysis and Strategy
Purpose Statement :
1) Contribute towards Organization Vision of "Global Partner of Choice"
2) Create and Convert Strategic Goals to Achievable Plans
3) Drive Cost Reduction & Growth Initiatives for sustained Profitability growth
Key Roles & Responsibility
A) Planning and Budgeting :
1) Model and simulate various Medium to Long Term Financial plans, assess the risks and opportunities impacting Strategic Plan and propose an optimal cash allocation plan
2) Compare and evaluate previous budgets and forecasts, perform variance analysis to explain differences in performance and suggest improvements
3) Collaborate on the key tactical and organizational areas of budgeting and control, capital investments and resource management
4) Develop systems to continually improve the standards and benchmarks in Budgeting, Financial Projections and Operating Forecast.
B) Business Proposals :
1) Create various scenarios for Product, Capital allocation to design Optimal Business proposal
2) Conduct Project Feasibility Analysis and optimize Capital Proposals
3) Review the performance of invested asset and capital, evaluate its utilization to monitor the
performance against the plan and recommend ways for its optimal utilization
C) Business Partnering and Analysis
1) Partner with various stakeholders to evaluate and develop new standard reports to review business performance
2) Create various financial and operational analysis measuring financial and non-financial indicators, identify reasons behind company performance on monthly and quarterly basis
3) Evaluate Key digital tools to improve the Performance based on Data Analytics
4) Use of business intelligence tools to create meaningful dashboards and reports providing insights into business performance and supporting data driven decision making.
5) Create & Improve current Business Process and governance mechanisms driving efficiencies for effective delivery of Organization goals
D) Cross Functional Relationship :
1) Aligns organizational strategic objectives with stakeholder needs
2) Communicate and obtain commitment and alignment on Improvement Suggestions, prioritize Initiative portfolio and monitor initiative progress to meet Organization KPI's
3) Work with other team members in the Corporate Planning, Finance and Business teams to identify, communicate and monitor progress on improvement initiatives..
Experience : 2+ Years of Post MBA Experience
Education Qualification : CA or B.E plus MBA Finance
Reporting Manager : Head, Growth Planning and Analysis
Function : Corporate Planning
Location : Mumbai
Budget : 20LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.