HR Executive at Impeccable HR Consulting
Views:3884 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Manager - Strategic Planning (2-6 yrs)
- Work closely with all Business CEOs to understand the current status and P&L and drive strategic programs across businesses
- Analyse available data, preparation of monthly financial metrics and key business drivers specific to different products/functions and generation of various reports/presentations for senior management to take informed decisions and provide insights on business productivity
- Maintain up to date research and detailed financial summaries on competitors (existing and upcoming)
- Undertake feasibility studies on internal projects across verticals and ensure timely adherence to set deadlines
- Analyzing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends of P&L to key stakeholders and top management. Coordinate with various stakeholders to align headcount, money and business structure within reporting systems periodically
- Preparation of monthly Management packs, review decks and getting into discussions with Management, as necessary
- Initiate / drive various marketing initiatives like customer newsletter, identifying potential customers and send mails for discussion opening to generate sales lead.
- Study required reports and share key insights on internal audit reports, legal reports, HR reports etc.
- Tracking the usage and benefits of various ERPs and technology tools to support growth in business.
- Industry alliance - Highlight important articles in leading publications and identify important/strategic conferences & networking opportunities for management to participate globally
- Track various projects for closure within defined timelines (function of a PMO)