Senior Account Manager at Etaash Consultants
Views:532 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Strategic Initiative - Supply Chain (8-12 yrs)
Role Responsibilities :
- Support global clients in the development and evaluation of supply and distribution network strategies to ensure agility, improved service and cost efficiency in the supply chain
- Analyze and interpret the supply chain strategies impact on the logistics network as well as identifying opportunities for logistics support and cost improvements to the business
- Partner with Supply Chain Execution, Business finance, and Logistics Operations to execute strategies for effective operational, tactical and strategic planning
- Design and model scenarios of current and future operational solutions & advise alternative cost-benefit models
- To lead / execute consulting engagements such as Supply chain and operational excellence, process consulting, project management and growth strategy
- A Support in building the supply chain practice by active participation in pre-sales activities of the practice
- Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight.
- Lead process consulting and operation transformation projects both for external and internal client
- Provide thought leadership internally and externally
- Design solutions based on clients requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies.
- Work closely with the leadership team to develop and enhance processes and critical assignments
- Provide regular trainings to develop team members. Also, as a manager shall be responsible for their career development
- Support various internal activities in relation to the business advisory practice. This includes active participation in development of the strategy of the practice, products / service lines, positioning, collateral building, etc.
To be tailor-fit for the above skillsets, you need to have,
- B.Tech + MBA (premier institutes) with experience in any or combination of the following areas :
- Distribution Planning & Network Design, Manufacturing Footprint and Capacity Optimization
- Inventory Optimization and Management
- Supply Chain Analytics & Modelling, Logistics Solutions Developments
- Supply Planning - Short Term Execution, Tactical Planning, Strategic Capacity Planning
- Demand Planning - Product Segmentation & Profiling, Forecasting
- Procurement and Vendor Management
- Supply Chain KPIs and Reporting, S&OP
- Experience with Lean manufacturing processes, operational excellence and cost improvement methodologies
- Knowledge of Business process engineering and process consulting
- Strong academic background
- Excellent grasping power and presentation skill
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task and prioritize