Manager - Strategic Alliances - IT (3-5 yrs)
Manager - Strategic Alliance
- Help with outreach and business development duties as assigned, which will include : Researching and identifying potential partnerships
- Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
- Helping to shape the business strategy of new program areas
- Supports in performing various analytical special projects, including working on spreadsheets, presentations and/or database applications to create reports.
- Work with clients to pitch, acquire and utilize the relationship to create newer service Help shape the business strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of partnership building and relationship development
Skills Required :
- Good organizational and execution skills focus on detail
- Strong team player who can work independently
- High level of written and oral communication, especially in English
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.