HR Head at Arin Consultancy
Views:503 Applications:192 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Strategic Alliance & Partnership - AMC (2-4 yrs)
Position: Manager - Alliances and Partnerships
Minimum Experience: 2- 4 Years
Reporting to: Director - Strategic Alliances
Location: Mumbai/ Bengaluru
- Establish a systematic process for partner outreach and relationship management.
- Build and develop commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
- Coordinate with the product, marketing and compliance teams to ensure that any information going out is in the best interest of the company.
- Work with other teams internal to the organization to ensure that Alliance and Partnership goals are synchronized with organizational goals.
- Encourage and supervise any collaborations with partner brands.
- Negotiate and finalize deals with partners and alliances that benefit the company
- Attend various trade fairs and networking events on behalf of the company.
- Work in liaison with the sales and marketing team to understand current market trends and build relationships accordingly.
- Strategize newer ways to grow current partnerships.
- Organize road shows and customer awareness programs with partners under "Investor awareness programs"
- Travel to other places of business.
- Minimum 2- 4 Years of relevant work experience.
- An MBA
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Proven ability towards constructive networking.
- Team player and multitasker with exceptional organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the asset management, wealth management and banking industry
- Sales and Marketing know-how.
- Well- versed with Microsoft office
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.