Consultant at Huquo
Views:579 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Manager - Statutory Audit - Financial Firm (2-5 yrs)
The Responsibility of Auditor:
The following are the responsibility of Auditor:
- All the functions of the unit shall be audited and shall develop a familiarity with the organization.
- An auditor shall pre-plan the audit in accordance with the scope and complexity of the area which is under review.
- An auditor shall perform the assigned tasks in an independent and self-directed fashion.
- The task shall be completed in timely, accurate and well-documented manner.
- An auditor shall conduct himself in a professional manner at all times; also shall avoid those situations which can lead to criticism by the area being audited or by the general public.
- Friendly and cooperative behavior with the audited area's staff.
- The auditor shall request files which may need.
- An auditor shall return all files/record to the person or area from where it was obtained.
- The auditor shall maintain records at all time in the same or better condition in which they were found.
- The auditor shall retain all the records in premises. They shall never remove any vital documents from the premises.
- The auditor shall accept all the responsibility and accountability for the audit work performed on assigned projects.
- The auditor shall manage the audit in relation to time and resource budgets.
- The auditor shall ensure all Worksheets issued are properly constructed, supported, and communicated.
- The auditor shall ensure that the audit or review is conducted with the least amount of disruption to the audited area as is possible.
- The auditor shall finalize the audit file(s), and ensure that all supporting documentation is properly retained.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.