Recruitment Associate at Insight Advisors Private Limited.
Views:76 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Statutory Audit - CA (5-10 yrs)
Manager - Statutory Audit
Your key responsibilities :
- Networking - Creates and manages good independent relationships with clients' senior management
- Good Commercial Acumen - Provides a perspective to clients on trends and emerging practices in the local and global market in relation to client's operations
- Client Management - Lead role in execution of client service and begins to serve as a Trusted Business Advisor, use in-depth knowledge of the client to anticipate and address complex issues
- Business Development - Lead preparation of high quality proposals including developing the fees/entry strategy
- Contributes to the profitability of the firm - Generates additional work from existing clients and supports in selling new client proposals
- Leads and coordinates the planning and management of assignments with guidance from the partner
- Manages projects and processes- Balances multiple priorities by considering risk, importance, level of urgency, political impacts and other linkages
- Technical competence & strategic thinking- Demonstrates a good level of technical knowledge and judgment and has the ability to develop well-reasoned and researched arguments on client issues, demonstrates expertise in auditing telecom companies.
- Risk management - Provides pertinent guidance and advices to colleagues on quality or risk management issues, enables colleagues to address risk and quality issues by providing advice based on his experience
- Knowledge management- Strong contribution to knowledge sharing efforts, reviews and continually improves processes so that the team and the firm capture and leverage knowledge
- Leadership & Team work- Creates a climate of high performance in the team, promotes a good understanding of his team's goals and contribution
- Counseling and people development- Proactively provides guidance on development of technical, interpersonal and soft skills to improve competence of the team members and counselees
- Exhibit professional demeanor- Look and sound professional, demonstrate appropriate conduct.
Qualification : Only Qualified CA with 5 to 10 years of experience.
Skills required : INDAS, IGAAP, CARO, Core Statutory Audit experience.