Consultant at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:2134 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Statutory Audit - Big4 - CA (7-8 yrs)
- Looking for a qualified charted accountant having strong exposure in Statutory or external audit
- Having strong people management experience with coaching and training skills
- Strong exposure in Insurance, healthcare, asset management, banking or technology, oil nd gas industry and carrying out their audits.
- People from big four or leading audit firms are preferred
- Relevant audit experience of at least 7 years in case of possessing certifications other than CA
- Experience with Big 4/leading Audit firms or their shared service center would be preferred
- Knowledge of US GAAP and international auditing standards
- Excellent MS Excel skills, working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong English communication abilities (Oral & Written) and effective audit documentation skills
- Should possess strong project management,leadership,coaching counselling and supervisory skills
- Effective interpersonal, risk management, facilitation and presentation skills
- Be a coach / mentor to a team of Seniors and Associates and train them to deliver high Quality industry specific work on time and within the time estimates made and agreed with the US engagement teams.
- Audit service delivery - Be the leader for a group of professionals (25-45) responsible for audit service delivery and ensure timely quality audit deliverables on the work done by self and the team. The professional will build strong relationships with the US colleagues and ET (on a case by case basis), identifying areas which can improve quality and increase the scope of work under the overall permissibility paradigm
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.