Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:195 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager - Staffing Analytics - IT/ITeS (5-8 yrs)
Manager - Staffing (Analytics)
- This involves driving staffing fulfilment across business/delivery units which includes end to end demand and supply management, forecasting, bench management, project allocations and utilization. This role also demands excellent presentation skills [PPT], hands on expertise in data analysis, report generation, visualization and dashboarding in excel/power BI or similar platform.
- Ability to automate reports and other process, bring in improvement by re-engineering process, automation, tool / system enhancements and increase overall efficiency.
- Drive manpower planning basis people and revenue forecast across multiple delivery units.
- Review of demand in line with overall revenue growth of the unit and pyramid and highlight variances. Work with business units to address the variance.
- Collaborate with delivery teams to proactively identify internal availability of people and enable rotation across accounts.
- Analyse supply gap and plan for hiring on bench by closely working with recruitment function
- Identify training needs and cross skilling opportunities to maximize utilization by effective redeployment, work with learning and development team to enable this
- Effectively manage internal talent pool [Bench management] and ensure right alignment of people to projects and ability to handle employee concerns who are on bench.
- Institutionalize metrics based KPI for staffing function like revenue impact, span and pyramid, on time fulfilment [OTIF], internal NPS, TAT and SLA adherence, Billable Utilization, Demand and bench aging, and so on. Drive KPIs and metrics and publish periodic dashboards.
- Drive governance and cadence within the team and with business units
- Understand the current systems and process in organization and bring in improvement by automation or other alternate methods
- Good in content writing for documentation of policies and guidelines and process flow.
- Excellent skills in preparing PPT, dashboards, Excel /Power BI based reports for leadership presentation. Hands on experience in HR Analytics will be good to have.
- Establish strong rapport with key stakeholders, Senior Business Leaders, training, IT, Human Resources, Finance etc.
- Seamlessly work across practices to drive effective staffing process in both offshore and onsite locations
- People and team management expertise will be a plus
Skills Required -
- Minimum 5-8 years of relevant experience in Staffing/RMG activities along with business operations.
- Exposure to IT Industry and worked in RMG/Staffing functions and should have handled headcount of not less than 500 people.
- In depth experience in managing resource requirements and on time fulfilment, demand vs supply analysis, utilization, bench management and related KPIs
- Excellent presentation skills [PPT] and hands on excel and other visualisation knowledge in creating reports dashboards is mandatory
- Experience around Process redesign and improvement, knowledge of resource and bench management tools is essential
- Good written and oral communication skills to comfortably interface with senior leaders, including executive leadership is a must
- Willingness to work in flexible environment, open to change management and out of the box thinking is essential
- Highly self-motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes. Aggressive and proactiveness is essential to execute this role with good eye and attention to details.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.