Manager/Specialist - Supply Chain Operations - Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - S&OP, SNOP, planning, demand planning, sales & operations planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An exciting opportunity for people to handle S&OP.
- Be a part of one of a leading organization in Chemical segment.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading MNC in the advanced materials & specialty chemicals industry with more than 140 sites in the world. They are currently looking to hire S&OP Specialist based at their corporate office, Mumbai.
Accountable for OTIF A and level of Inventory in his perimeter: part of products sold in India
In charge of:
- Demand consensus with all business unit Markets of his perimeter.
- Master Production planning of assigned plants in the zone
- Inventory planning, strategies & performance
- Coordination of opportunities implementation, after customer qualification
- Manage short term allocations
- Coordination of the product codes in SAP
- Experience in handling end-to-end Supply Chain operations activities.
- Number of SKU's handled (200+).
- Liaison with marketing & planning team.
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.