Manager/Specialist - Supply Chain Operations - Chemicals (5-7 yrs)
Industry - Chemicals / Petrochemical / Plastic / Rubber
Category - Operations
Skills - S&OP, SNOP, planning, demand planning, sales & operations planning
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- An exciting opportunity for people to handle S&OP.
- Be a part of one of a leading organization in Chemical segment.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading MNC in the advanced materials & specialty chemicals industry with more than 140 sites in the world. They are currently looking to hire S&OP Specialist based at their corporate office, Mumbai.
Accountable for OTIF A and level of Inventory in his perimeter: part of products sold in India
In charge of:
- Demand consensus with all business unit Markets of his perimeter.
- Master Production planning of assigned plants in the zone
- Inventory planning, strategies & performance
- Coordination of opportunities implementation, after customer qualification
- Manage short term allocations
- Coordination of the product codes in SAP
- Experience in handling end-to-end Supply Chain operations activities.
- Number of SKU's handled (200+).
- Liaison with marketing & planning team.
- Be part of a meritocratic environment with great career progression opportunities.
- Work in a growing environment with accomplished individuals from diverse backgrounds.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Nishita Shah - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.