Talent Specialist at Xpheno
Views:209 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager/Specialist - ESG/Sustainability - BFSI (8-15 yrs)
The primarily role of this position is to work with the team and the management on a variety of initiatives related to ESG operations and to oversee the overall ESG implementations in the company.
Must be resourceful, can work autonomously and ideally has experience in establishing an ESG platform from scratch.
Key Responsibilities :
- Oversee all E&S considerations throughout the lending process.
- E&S Integration into the overall lending process: systems, processes and supporting tools for incorporating E&S into each stage of the lending lifecycle from deal origination to deal exit.
- Ensure adequate E&S risk assessment and management.
- Implement and oversee the ESMS and updating/enhancing the document over time.
- Initially carry out and later on guide/oversee/support the relevant team's members in undertaking the ESG due diligence of borrowers and document such due diligence in an ESG due diligence report
- Conduct training to the investment team and other team members on the ESMS, E&S management and to increase E&S awareness.
- Provide oversight and guidance to the investment team with respect to E&S.
- Preparation of E&S monitoring and reporting commitments to investors and stakeholders.
- Oversee and implement Environmental and Social Action Plan prepared by investors/shareholders.
- Carry out/oversee ESG monitoring and reporting of borrowers in the portfolio.
- Leadership across compliance, requirements, regulations, standards.
- Build framework, set up processes, systems & reporting.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.