Recruitment Partner at Nikharv Consultancy
Views:241 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Manager/Specialist - Content Marketing (3-6 yrs)
- Job Description:
We are looking for a skilled Content Marketing Manager/Specialist to join our team. The ideal candidate will be comfortable navigating the complex landscape of digital marketing, and have experience with content creation and distribution strategies. Your role will involve developing and implementing a comprehensive content strategy, managing a diverse content portfolio, and driving the growth and engagement of our brand's online presence.
Job Responsibilities :
- Your responsibilities will be spread across the following modules as detailed below:
- Content Marketing Strategy & Execution:
- Manage all content creation efforts across digital owned channels, including but not limited to, long-form content, email marketing campaigns, and web page assets.
- Responsible for individual copy creation, guiding, and collaborating with both in-house and freelance contractors.
- Drive the creation and publishing of Cavli's downloadable resources such as factsheets, use case notes, how-to guides, industry primers, e-books, and more.
- Support the Digital PR team for content needs related to earned media features, guest blogging, paid features, and press releases.
- Ensure quality and consistency of content created including style, fonts, images, and overall tone.
- Develop, roll out, and manage content calendars aligned with marketing campaigns.
- Create SEO-friendly content and stay abreast of the latest digital marketing trends.
Internal Reporting & Coordination:
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing Ops and the Digital Marketing Specialist to create a content pipeline.
- Work with the digital marketing specialist to prepare insight reports regarding content marketing performance.
- Required Technical Expertise:
- Excellent command over the English language - written and spoken.
- Strong interest and previous experience in digital marketing/content marketing.
- Experience in technical content creation, with exposure to telecom, IT, and IoT sectors as a plus.
- Ability to develop strategic roadmaps for content creation impacting business outcomes.
- Familiarity with search engine optimization practices and their application to content creation and marketing.
- Good understanding of design aesthetics to guide the communications design team effectively.
- Understanding of B2B marketing & product marketing management.
- Proficiency in creating and editing written and visual content.
- Understanding of digital marketing principles, strategies, and best practices.
- Ability to use analytics tools to monitor and analyze performance of content and marketing strategies.
- Ability to think creatively and come up with unique content ideas.
- Excellent project management skills, able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with different departments.
- Detail-oriented, proactive, adaptable, and passionate with a results-driven approach.
- Post Graduate or graduate in engineering/engineering management or marketing/journalism.
- Certification programs in digital marketing/content marketing will be an added advantage.
- Prior work experience in digital marketing agencies or digital transformation teams at SMBs or corporations is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.