Manager - Sourcing - Building Materials (5-8 yrs)
Industry - Construction / Engineering / Cement / Metals
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
- Excellent opportunity to work with a global building material organisation.
- Great career progression.
Client Details :
A world leader in consumer segment specialising in building material, the organisation is over 100 years old and has its presence in more than 60 countries globally. They have been one of the top 3 players in Indian Market over the last 10 years and continues to grow.
- Define, execute and implement sourcing activities across the country.
- Develop supplier base across India and ASEAN region.
- Ensure vendor management, new vendor onboarding, tracking and market trend analysis.
- Plan, implement, maintain, monitor and improve the procurement processes.
- Compare costs and evaluates the quality and suitability of supplies / materials / equipments.
- Manage all contracts and ensure quality of products and services at all times.
As a successful candidate, you will need to have:
- Knowledge of purchasing methods, procedures and technique.
- Considerable knowledge of methods of analysing suppliers and material.
- Prior experience in Plastic/ Metal industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sourcing/ procurement.
- Team player, able to work with people and suppliers of all kinds and from all walks
- Self- driving on individual contribution and result oriented with less monitoring from management
- Strong time management and planning skills required to coordinate and prioritise multiple workload simultaneously while adapting to changes in business requirements in a fast-paced environment
In addition to an attractive compensation package, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with a globally respected brand in a vital role.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Divya Rawal on +91 124 452 5459.
Contact - Divya Rawal - +91 124 452 5459
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.