HR at Recruitment Firm
Views:178 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Solutions (2-5 yrs)
About the company :
At Enparadigm, we are transforming people & performance at work. We are a tech-driven company who leverage AI, proprietary algorithms, and mobile platforms to build effective learning solutionst that help drive business impact. We have been recognized as one of the Fast500 Tech companies in APAC by Deloitte for 2 consecutive years.
We have worked with 500+ corporates such as Procter & Gamble, L&T Group, DOW Chemicals, and The Aditya Birla Group among others.
As a Solutions Manager in Enparadigm, you work closely with our Business Development team in mining & retaining top clients across the globe in various industries.
As an out of the box thinker, focus areas will include creating and designing solutions that will illustrate the value of Enparadigm products to organizations. You will be instrumental in building positive relationships across stakeholders as the technical trusted advisor.
Job Responsibilities :
- Work closely with Enparadigm sales team to design solutions that are a fit between enParadigm offerings and client learning and business goals
- Build a stack of ready-to-sell solutions based on regional/industry needs
- Aesthetically design solution presentations which are unique and can capture the client's attention
- Work with multiple stakeholders across clients, sales team and customer success team to coordinate and execute all projects seamlessly
- Create and monitor effective quality benchmarks to measure the impact of training programs and analyse, review and report effectiveness of a client project
Candidate Profile & Key Skills :
- Well-developed core consulting skills of research, analysis, presentation, and attention to detail
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and create meaningful solution designs
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - an analytical, innovative, and creative mindset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Confidence & maturity to work with senior executives