Founder & Managing Partner at SetupMyHR
Views:545 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Manager - Social Media Marketing - eCommerce (4-10 yrs)
Social Media Marketing Manager / Sr. Manager
Location: Long-term Remote (India) or Bangalore or Abu Dhabi
Remuneration/Salary: Best in the industry. Plus the company is also ready to offer ESOPs.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including but not limited to:
- Design and implement social media campaigns for the US market across key social media platforms: IG/FB, TikTok, Twitter, etc.
- Set goals & drive a diverse team in India & the US to build a social media community and associated campaigns
- Monitor, listen, and coordinate business responses to users
Oversee development of:
- Social Posts with writing and communications teams
- Social Graphics with the design team (profile covers, post imagery, thumbnails)
- Paid Social Ads with writing and design teams
- Social Media websites/microsites with the brand and digital teams
- Analytics with digital and SEO teams
- Orchestrate the design, creation, and management of promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with the company's overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Analyze key metrics and A/B test strategy as needed.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, trafficking, and answering questions where appropriate.
- Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive social marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design, and strategy.
- Identify reputational risks and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable risks to appropriate management.
- Maintain an annual strategic social media calendar and coordinate and align with the PR and corporate communication teams.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities):
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media.
- Proficient in digital content marketing.
- US experience a big plus but not required
- Experience sourcing and managing digital content development and publishing.
- Able to articulate and demonstrate why ideas are analytically sound.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube), and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Can effectively communicate information and ideas through written, audio, and video formats.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses functional knowledge working within a CMS.
Education and Experience:
- 4-10 years of experience in social media marketing.
- Influencer recruitment and management are a must.
- Content curation and blogging skills as a plus.
- Work experience at fast-moving internet companies is a must
- Strong preference for graduates from top Universities in India or any other country;
- MBA from a top school a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.