Senior Consultant at Mirus Solutions
Views:5137 Applications:415 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Manager - Service Quality - Bank (2-10 yrs)
We have an urgent requirement for the role is to drive CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE through Execution efficiency and behavioural changes across front-end and support teams. These interventions are through Branch visits, Scorecard, Customer VOC. The SQM key role is to encourage, guide & influence the branch team in the region to achieve the expected behaviour and efficiency standards. This role requires extensive Travelling.
Role details are:
- Develop the Service Quality framework for the bank
- Manage transactional service quality at all branches Pan-India - Retail Liabilities, Retail Assets, Rural Branches; lead the team of regional service quality managers.
- Manage Service Quality for central support functions - Credit, Collections, Contact Centre etc.
- Drive BPR projects, digital adoption to reduce cost of service and enhance customer experience.
- Lead Six Sigma projects
- Owning and driving customer satisfaction and recommendation scores ; RCA, Action management for customer feedback
- Conducting benchmarking exercise vis-a-vis competition for processes
- Processes documentation, standardization and knowledge management
- Training design and execution for the service team
- Number of years of Work Ex - Minimum 5 years
- Organizations preferred for these roles - NBFCs, Banks
What are functions other than customer service - Business Excellence, CEOs/MD's Office, Service Quality, Process Quality and controls
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.