Manager - Service Desk - IT (1-14 yrs)
Role: Service Desk Manager
Type: Full Time
- Analyzes complex business needs presented by the user community and/or clients and recommends technical solutions.
- Coordinates with the IT teams of our clients in order to troubleshoot operations impacting issues by setting up a conference call with other IT departments.
- Ensures the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating, maintaining, and enforcing standards/procedures for implementing technical solutions.
- Directs operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- Produces a detailed timeline for each application release and implements effective project control by monitoring the progress of the software release and reporting the status.
- Directs and prioritizes the workload of subordinate personnel.
- Approves all business requirements prior to the technical solution.
- Participates on all hardware and software evaluations and maintains vendor contracts.
- Represents the IT function at customer review meetings when appropriate.
- Directs education programs for her/his staff.
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and programming personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications or trouble shooting.
- Performs salary administration and conducts interviews and makes recommendations for new hires, consultants and/or replacement personnel.
- Define metrics to ensure the level of service defined are met.
- Enforce procedures to provide the highest level of quality of service.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.