Associate Consultant at HeadPro Consulting LLP
Views:518 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Manager - Service Delivery/Operations - Telecom (8-12 yrs)
Manager - Service Delivery/Operations - Domestic Telecom Industry
Strong preference for Telugu speaking incumbents..
Preferred candidates from Telecom industry background.
PS : Alternate Saturdays working
Purpose of the Role:
- Incumbent will be overall in-charge for service delivery for Vizag with regard to network operation, deployment, complaint resolution, and customer relationship management.
- Responsible for functional performance in accordance with company policy and procedures. Manage and develop team.
- Plan, implement, and manage all the required areas of responsibility to facilitate continuous improvement and personnel growth while supporting company goals, missions, and vision.
Build Operational Efficiency:
- Complete Responsibility of monitoring and driving Operations for the location
- Design and implement strategy for expanding operational support services and network in line with sales forecast or approved expansion plans
- Drive implementation of operational policies and procedures.
- Monitor performance and ensure high productivity levels to drive specified customer uptime
- Conduct periodic audit and inspection to ensure that testing and measurement equipment are available and being utilized by the field staff as per laid down norms and procedures
- Provide support to corporate customers in respective Business
- Design and implement customer Relationship management strategy with a view to increase customer retention
- To liaise with corporate contacts, build and develop relationships
Drive Business Results:
- Responsible for timely execution of special projects/ up-gradation assignments
- Assume overall responsibility for supporting technical customer care as per laid down norms as well as monitoring of complaint resolutions
- Monitor and track implementation of various new infra for existing network and customers and Support rollout of new platforms like GIS,FWMP,CRM, GPON etc
- Review recommendations received for implementation of new projects, provide resources required and monitor implementation
- Support end-to-end customer care processes and procedures with a view to increase customer retention
People Management & Development:
- Own & drive organizational people processes
- Successful assimilation of new hires in to the roles
- Analyse training needs of operations staff and co-ordinate with Functional Training Team and HR to ensure design and implementation of training programs
- Drive & adhere to employee certification norms
- Up skilling the team for new projects & drive change management initiatives
- Establish & monitor measures of performance of the team
- Attrition management - review, analyse, plan & execute control mechanisms. Man power planning, exigency planning
Desired Skills for the Role:
- Should possess strong market Intelligence/Industry knowledge or experience/commercial acumen
- Should demonstrate execution excellence/do it right approach
- Results driven approach, high level of urgency, ability to prioritize as per business requirement
- Possess Strong interpersonal abilities
- Strong negotiation, communication & presentation skills
- Strong situation handling & takes pride in customer service
- Values people development, values transparency & open communication within the team
- Ability to drive change, probable improvement areas in existing processes, problem solving approach
Educational & Experience requirements:
- MBA with 8 - 10 years of experience in operations
- Should have experience of handling a team
- Preference will be given to the candidates with operations background
Interested incumbents interested to relocate to Vizag/Vishakhapatanam can apply Asap.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.