Senior Manager Recruiting at Change Leaders
Views:199 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Manager - Service Delivery - Data Analytics Server (12-20 yrs)
- Good knowledge to govern Data Analytics ETL (Mosaic, Attunity, Azure Data Factory),reporting (Business Objects / Power BI), Snowflake and scheduling tools like IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler[Management with Data Analytics background is mandatory]
- Well-versed in Incident, Service Requests, Problems, Change Requests and Knowledge DB management.
- ITIL certification is good to have.
- Shift Roster creation and governance.
- Weekly Status report preparation and driving the weekly meeting with Client.
- Weekly Operational report preparation and driving the meeting with AMS Leadership.
- Provide details for Monthly Operations review - MTTR variations, Monthly summary on what went well & improvements required, analysis of tickets etc.
- Drive continuous improvements and automations within the team.
- Preparation of Quarterly Business Review report.
- Ensure 100% SLA target is met for all the tickets.
- Responsible to meet SLAs for Daily loads and business critical daily reports.
- Periodic review of Aging tickets and follow-up for closure.
- Preparation of RFC for any new applications / changes to existing modules brought into AMS scope.
- Responsible for resource on-boarding and off-boarding, BGV completion etc.
- Drive the Org level / account-level initiatives.
- Manage and own 30+ Data Analytics servers and govern the weekend & periodic patching activities and ensure that there is no impact.
- Connect with the vendors who manages the infrastructure on need basis and resolve reported issues if any.
- Own the security vulnerability remediation activities of all the servers and ensure high / critical priority vulnerabilities are taken care with top-most priority.
- Liaise with Mosaic product team for any issues and plan for testing of ETL jobs during Mosaic Product upgrades.
- Should have knowledge to create and extract reports from Service-now GUI for data analysis.
- Should be ready to work in 2nd shift (2:00 PM to 11:00 PM IST) and manage the team working across multiple shifts in 24-7 environment