Sourcing Partner at Live Connections
Views:96 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager/Senior Manager - US Partnership Tax - Accounting Firm (6-12 yrs)
Prepare and review of 1065 form(Us Partnership Tax)
- Lead and manage the business relationship with a focus on high-value quality tax advice and seek to expand services to clients.
- Manage Partnership client needs with respect to tax services and should have knowledge about separate federal, state, and local government tax compliances according to United States laws.
- Remain up to date on current tax practices and changes in tax law.
- Acting as regional head and building relationship with Onshore teams.
- Responsible for increasing client leverage and growing the business over the years.
- Taking active role in Tax Leadership meetings and building Tax practice.
- Ability to manage the large engagements and meeting or exceeding client's expectations.
- Acting as subject matter expert ("Go To" Person) and be a conduit for knowledge sharing
- Actively participating and leading technical forums in partnership team.
- Develop content and help conduct trainings for partnership team
- Ability to identify gaps, coach, mentor and developing technical skills of team members
- Taking part in Interviews and helping the firm acquire talent from campus and other firms.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.