Director at Enrich & Enlight Business consulting Pvt Ltd
Views:191 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Transition - BPM/BPO (8-18 yrs)
Manager- Transition/ Sr. Manager- Transition is responsible for end-to-end Project management. He/ She will be responsible for Initializing and planning projects, tracking, and reporting project deliverables, managing risk, applying project management processes and tools, and ensuring projects are completed on time, within Project Costing budgets. As a Project manager, it is critical for the Transition Manager to effectively communicate and liaise clearly with internal and external stake holders.
- Minimum of 8+ years' experience in BPM industry
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience handling independent Transitions (IC Role)
- Should have worked with International clients
- Preferred candidates with exposure to US HealthCare as well as exposure to contemporary AI & Transformation Initiatives
- Should be Customer Oriented and have a Client Centric Approach to solutions
Skills & Qualifications:
- Good in stakeholder and escalation Management
- Strong Domain Knowledge & exposure to Transition Methodology
- Ability to manage client relationships
- Strong understanding of BPM Operations, Quality, and Service
- Team player, dynamic & result oriented
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent People Management
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Graduation/Post Graduation Must
- Should have worked on MS Project, Visio, MS Office Suite
- Project management certification (PMP / Prince2) will be an added advantage
- Analyze customer needs, understand the project requirement, and plan the Process set up
- Establish Robust Project plan, clearly specifying various tollgates, tasks, planned/actual start and closure date, responsibility, and completion status
- Establish organized Ways of working through structured Governance Model and Escalation Matrix
- Ensure the governance adherence even beyond Go live phase up until the project is stabilized from Operations, Management and Customer standpoint.
- Assess potential delay in the project tasks/ deliverables, work with the respective stakeholders to ensure the delay is averted
- Analyze the situation, understand, set, and manage the expectations from the client and the business to get things "Right the First Time"
- Partner with Operations on process improvement initiatives in a post migration environment
- Analyze and communicate the Gross Margin Impact as calculated by the variance of actual vs planned
- Ensure Customer Satisfaction (Internal and External) on overall Transition Stakeholder Management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.