Manager/Senior Manager - Training & Quality - FinTech/BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Manager/Sr. Manager-Training & Quality, 7-8 Yrs, 15-20 LPA, Gurgaon; for a Fintech based Technology Firm,
If interested please share your CV along with following info -
Relevant Total Experience in Training & Quality
Are you working in Training Function in Fintech / Insurance/ Banking/NBFC?
Are you willing to work 6 days a week? (Last 2 Saturdays are working)
Do you have strong experience in setting up the Training and Quality function?
Current CTC, Expected CTC
Can you join within 15-30 days if selected? If no min. notice period required?
Client: A Leading FinTech Technology Platform
Exp - 7.0 - 8.0 Year(s)
Annual Fixed CTC - Min : 15.0 Lacs Max: 20.0 Lacs
Qualification - Any Graduation (only Full time), Any Post Graduation (only Full time)
Target Companies - Any fintech company like OLX, Uber, Paytm, Credit Suisse, Bank Bazaar, Policy Baazar
Working days - 6 (Last two Saturdays of the month mandatory)
We are looking for someone who could set up the Training and Quality function in a start-up with relevant years of experience.
Job Description: Manager/Sr. Manager-Training
Industry: A Fin-tech venture funded by the largest global investors. Led by star leadership
Role: Looking for aggressive Training Manager -Sales for a fin-tech start-up based at Gurgaon.
Reporting to: Vice President - Sales
- Manage the functions and work towards enhancement of the function and team members.
- Conduct new product and refresher trainings.
- Recruit, mentor and develop team members and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Facilitate learning across the floor through conducting training programs and presentations.
- Perform design and operating effectiveness reviews per the audit calendar and report progress.
- Conduct meetings regularly to ensure open communication and devise an action plan to address issues/ concerns raised by the team.
- Maintain performance and attendance records, Leave
- Plans for the team and compile information for the Operations department.
- Promote professional and personal development of team members by administering appraisals, nominating appropriately for training, administer progressive disciplinary action and career development programs
- Manage day-to-day activities of the team and ensure compliance to procedures and policy guidelines, encourage and motivate the team in a monotonous job environment
- Assist in SOP/ Controls documentation and create the same wherever required.
- Develop training content elearning, Gamification, simulations, Training manager, Training & Quality, Finance Trainer, BPO Trainer, Voice & Accent Trainer, Soft skills Trainer
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein
- Familiar with traditional (training, coaching, mentoring etc) and modern training methods (elearning, Gamification, simulations etc)
- Ability to plan, multi task and deliver projects/commitments on time
- Strong writing & record keeping ability for reports, dashboard and training content
- Track record in designing training course curriculum, assessments & lesson plan
- Understand specific segment requirements and train team members accordingly
- Deliver the required voice & communication coaching efficiently
- Conduct remote monitoring sessions, thus completing performance summaries.
- Randomly monitor calls to ensure organizational standards are maintained.
- Review evaluations, maintain tape files, and handle general administrative duties.
- Prepare performance evaluations documenting contact-handling procedures.
Experience and Education :
- Overall experience of 7-8 years of experience in Training function with 2-3 years at managerial level, preferably from Banking/ NBFC sector and having managed training function of a BPO
- Graduation/ Post Graduation from premium colleges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Influencing Skills -ability to motivate stakeholders and demonstrate organizational influence
- Execution focused.
- Attention to details and results oriented.
- Ready to fit in 6 days working culture
- Education: MBA - Full Time from Premier University like IIM, DU, BITS, MICA, or relevant experience as Voice & Accent Trainer Expert either in Fintech/ Banking/ BPO
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.