Senior Consultant - Human Resource at Michael Page at Michael Page
Views:516 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent & Program Management (7-12 yrs)
Looking for a Candidate with Experience with a mix of Talent Management, HRBP & Recruitment background who has executed Campus engagement programs.
The organisation is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, India. They are one of the largest and most highly profitable companies of India.
Key Job Responsibilities -
1. Collaborate with training partners to design and roll-out high-impact development programs.
2. Work with Group companies to evangelise the program and grow relationships across the group
3. Partner closely with stakeholders for support and delivery.
4. Liaise with Group companies to roll out Reverse Mentor ship, capstone projects and ensure matching and smooth execution
5. Support senior management in conducting interviews and selection
6. Curate activities to drive high levels of engagement with the cohorts
7. Create and conceptualise alumni events and build a strong network
8. Represent the organisation at top university campus presentations - physical and virtual, 9.Employer Branding on virtual platforms
10. Lead relationship management with faculty and careers offices
11. Project Identification & Allocation, Experiential Learning Programs
1. Strong focus on execution and quality
2. Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships
3. Ability to prioritise and manage workload and meet program milestones
4. People focused & high levels of empathy
5. Excellent written and verbal communication
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.