Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page, Mumbai
Views:877 Applications:145 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Management - Pharma (4-10 yrs)
Location : Andheri - Mumbai
Work from office
Reports to: DGM - Talent Management
- Support the Talent Management Lead in close partnership with the business and HR teams on Talent Management processes, Talent Development and Talent related Data analytics.
Key responsibilities of the incumbent are as mentioned below:
- Designing Talent management policy & guidelines.
- IDP creation, actioning & monitoring along with designing learning interventions for high performers.
- Building networks with Learning organisations, management institutes and consulting organisations to support the Talent needs.
- Partner with both internal and External Stakeholders (Business managers/Heads and External consultants) to drive end to end processes of process design, Talent identification, Talent Management Portfolio Delivery and tracking effectiveness.
- Custodian for HiPOs development experience & Business leads' experience through strong process orientation & execution Excellence.
- Develop and implement consistent data based methods & metrics to measure the effectiveness of Talent & learning interventions.
- Branding, communication and campaign design for Talent Management Initiatives.
- Support efforts towards designing & cascading communication on processes/policies related to talent and Learning.
- Responsible for data management, reporting and analytics for all Talent related processes.
- Master's degree in Human Resources or Equivalent from a top B School
- For Manager: 4+ years relevant HR experience, with min 2+ years in a Talent Management role
- For Sr Manager: 6+ years relevant HR experience, with min 3+ years in a Talent Management role
- Open to TM COE candidates, HRBPs with experience in talent projects or consultants
- Experience in Talent Management for one or more such functions: sales, R&D, manufacturing is preferred
- Should be mature, solution oriented, flexible, open to multiple iterations and changing priorities
- Excellent Project Management skills
- High Learnability and Detail Orientation
- Excellent MS Suite skills (Excel, Powerpoint and Word)
- Leadership / Managerial Attributes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills