Recruiter at Windows Consultants Pvt Ltd
Views:1092 Applications:203 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Development - Consulting Firm (10-13 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
Experience :10+ years
Post Graduate in Human Resources/Organizational Psychology from good institutions
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience. Must have relevant experience in the Organization Design/Talent Management/Learning and Leadership Development. Consulting background preferred.
- Mastery of psychometric tools and testing would be asset Strong consultative and influencing skills. Experience of engaging and influencing Senior Management.
Job Summary :
HR PROGRAM DESIGN & ENABLEMENT:
Responsible for design, appropriate socialization and enabling execution of SLF, Regional and people strategies in different business groups, by aligning the Corporate, Region view to business & people priorities and the context.
- Define program of work & orchestrate execution of people processes across, specifically in the following areas
- Performance management
- Talent & Succession Management
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Recognition Programs
- Provide design, planning and analytical support to initiatives and projects unique to and driven by such as org culture, employer branding, roll - out of new HR processes or systems, and other business transformation initiatives.
- Support development and deployment of consistent processes and tools for HR Business Partner-led activities and initiatives across.
- Contribute to program design and manage deployment of HR Programs, through appropriate HR and / or business teams (On-boarding, New Leader assimilation, recognition programs design etc.)
- Data analysis & socialization of insights from HR processes like employee engagement surveys, performance management etc.
TALENT ANALYTICS & ASSESSMENTS
- Utilize information from various sources (Employee data, HR program metrics, and research & market practice) to bring forward ideas, analysis and recommendations to HR leadership to address organizational gaps or pain points and/ or improve the current people processes and organization design. This will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Provide analytical and research support including analysis, research and documentation of HR metrics, talent review data, D&I, employee engagement, annual performance cycle and any other relevant people analytics, and prioritize areas of focus for leaders and management teams.
- Track & report Talent Pipeline and Succession metrics. Support analysis and build PoV presentations on talent & organizational capability for Teams and Functions.
- Support the consultative support process with Business leaders and HR Business Partners, enabling them to strengthen the pipeline of future leaders to deliver the business strategy
- Manage execution of all people assessments and ensure appropriate socialization and utilization of individual and organization level information. Analyze assessments data to generate actionable insights to bridge capability gaps / improve processes.
- In partnership with business, functional and HR leaders design and lead the change management efforts for the implementation of new tools, process refinements, including the following:
- Stakeholder consultation
- Design and roll-out of implementation plans to support quick and thorough adoption of new requirements
- Design of communication and education campaigns
- Reporting on agreed upon success metrics and criteria