Manager/Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition - Non Tech/FinTech (6-15 yrs)
- Talent partner to the Fulfilment Org. Spearheading a team of recruiters to steer Volume and Lateral hiring for Sales, BO, IS & CS PAN India.
- Work with the relevant business leaders to work on forecasting of volumes based on growth plans, and make recruitment planning decision accordingly
- Driving automation and process improvement programs in recruiting to improve key recruiting metrics such as candidate experience and TAT
- Partnering with Leaders to identify methods to improve overall recruiting efficiency - defining and tracking key recruiting metrics
- Conceptualize and successfully execute Internal and External Branding Initiatives
- Coaching, mentoring and monitoring the team to deliver on the key recruiting metrics.
- Vendor empanelment and engagement - Evaluate Vendor performance, contract renewals and terminations, quality and cost management
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and stakeholders
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate
- management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Progressive full-lifecycle recruiting experience within the staffing industry & Corporate
- HR from Organizations with history of scaling quickly PAN India
- People Management experience, and across multiple locations.
- Sales and Contact Center hiring Experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.