HR Consultant at Kranium HR
Views:2549 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager/Senior Manager - Supply Chain Finance Domain - BFSI (8-10 yrs)
Key responsibilities -
- Serve a designated portfolio of corporate accounts in the Supply Chain Finance business segment
- Develop the portfolio by prospecting new clients and offering suitable supply chain financing services to existing customers
- Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
- Prepare credit proposals for approval by the Credit team
- Conduct regular portfolio review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
- Provide guidance, coaching, and support for junior teammates where required
Key Skill Sets -
- Good knowledge of products and trends in supply chain finance products and general corporate banking products and services
- Familiarity with general banking operations and related legal and regulatory requirements
- Previous exposure to the preparation of credit proposals
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills, good negotiation skills and ability to close deals.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.