Client Manager at eMilestones
Views:4992 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Manager/Senior Manager - Strategy - Automotive (8-14 yrs)
Manager / Senior Manager with Automotive / Auto Ancillary focus
The Automotive industry is being disrupted driven by new digital competition, evolving consumer demands, new technologies and new regulations. The future role of the traditional players in the Auto industry is yet to be defined. We are looking for a Senior Manager with the right mix of Business Strategy consulting skills and industry experience to help India Automotive clients develop their future position. Are you excited by the opportunity to lead engagements for our Automotive clients to develop corporate strategies, define growth strategies and drive transformational change? Join our client to take your consulting and Auto Services experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
As part of our strong India Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations in the India and in the world. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients- industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
Business Strategy Manager / Senior Manager with Automotive focus will lead engagements for Auto/Autoancillary clients. These engagements include helping clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M&A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses - all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Client Delivery and Development :
- Plays a significant role in identifying new strategy consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients- strategic/organizational objectives
- Leads strategy engagements; Synthesizes numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Develops expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevates our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. publication of thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Provides coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity
- 8 to 14+ years of experience from combined experience in management consulting and Industry - Automotive / Auto Ancillary
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and strong executive presence
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.