Managing Partner/Founder at Workoid Consultants
Views:120 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager /Senior Manager - Site Acquisition - Telecom (8-22 yrs)
We are looking for a Circle Site Acquisition-Estate Lead ( SM ) for India's largest mobile tower installation company based at Ahmedabad. .
Location : Ahmedabad.
Grade : Senior Manger
Role : Circle - Gujrat
Reported by : Circle Site Acquisition - Estate Area Manager, Estate Area Executive, Estate Associate, Estate Support Executive, Estate Support Associate
Work Timings : 9AM-6PM however candidate must be flexible and open to stretch
Experience : 11 yrs +
Education : Full time Graduation is mandatory
Financial Dimensions : Directly - 10 to 15 persons ( Off Role and OME outsource).
Other Dimensions : Renewal scope (CF+CY+NY) ; Budgeted escalation % as per AOP ; Cost Saving (INR MN) as per AOP ; F&F scope as received from Finance
Knowledge Required : Basic Legal awareness / Government rules and regulations / Basic Telecom knowledge/ Land Acquisitions/ Taxation (GST/ Property Tax/ Service Tax),Regular update on Govt rules & regulations,
Skills / Competencies : Field exposure and strong negotiation skills. Go getter with can do attitude who can drive team performance and lead by example. PR skills / Business Acumen / Negotiation / Communication skills / problem solving skills /Analytical skills / Leadership/ MS Office
External interactions : Customer, Vendors, OME, IME, State Authorities, Local Authorities, Police
Internal interactions : Finance, SCM, Planning, Deployment, O&M/ OSD & Security teams
Principal Purpose of the Job :
- The position of specialist in dealing with issues and consistently eliminating problems that arise in the telecom network through effective solutions for a smoother and efficient functioning of the system. In short, a person, who can develop his team and drive relationship building with Landlords & Customer across his team. Customer Management & participation in customer governance for higher customer satisfaction is crucial. Ensure issues are resolved proactively pertaining to landlords by providing smooth access to the all telecom tower sites.
- A person who can leadby example in tough situations and thinks out of the box for effective resolution. This role also involves deliveries from team members on timely lease renewal, sharing and optional products at right speed minimum cost, drive rental saving through various enablers. Ensuring timely rental disbursement
1. Landlord Relationship Management
2. Access Management
3. Rental Management
4 Locked Site Management/ Relocation
5 Lease Renewal & Lease Termination
6 Document / Agreement Renewal/ F&F / New Sharing/ Upgrade Management
7 Routine Work Management adherence
8 Cost Saving
Skills/ Experience Required:
- Have worked on key accounts / services billing for the organization
- Have experience in end to end AR module & have should know impact from GL side
- Should be excellent in MS office specially Powerpoint & Excel
- Should have team handling experience of more than 6 years
- People Management & Leadership
- Planning & Organizing
- Excellent Written & Oral Business Communication
- Excellent quantitative Aptitude
- Eye for detail & Analytical
- Team Player
Typical day Looks like:
1. LandLord issues & demands - rental issues, objection to DG running, night access issue, tower removal, agreement renewal etc.
2. Co-ordination with internal Depts
3. Review team performance
4. Responding to govt notices, letters etc.
5. Attending to the complaints on LL helpdesk.
6. Responding to customer demands and requirements.
7. Availability to attend adhoc issues