Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3479 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager/Senior Manager - Risk Investigations Operations & Analytics - KPO (6-10 yrs)
Manager / Sr. Manager Risk Investigations Operations & Analytics - MNC KPO in Hyderabad.
Job Description :
In charge of managing one or more teams of Investigation Specialists and Analysts. These people would investigate transactions on platforms to detect incidences of Fraud and Abuse. They would take appropriate actions like creations of processes and mechanisms to prevent such actions in the future.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Understand the skills and competencies required to deliver the team objectives. Recruit the appropriate personnel to drive improvements and BAU
- Ensure growth and career development of the personnel under the candidate through trainings, skill development/enhancement etc.
- Understand issues of the employees and design solutions that are also best for the business
- Initiate and prioritize projects in accordance with Business Value
- Decide on Team Goals and Metrics, and target the right improvements on these
- Drive initiatives with stakeholders inside and outside the team to communicate business value, with a view to get appropriate prioritization
- Is able to provide technical and functional leadership to investigators and analysts
- Is able to manipulate large volume of data to answer business questions, determine root causes of business problems, and suggest process improvements.
- Graduate / PG from reputed institutes like IITs / BITS / IIM / FMS, etc., having 6 - 10 years of overall work experience with 4 or more years of experience in handling Risk / Investigations Operations, Data Science/Business Analysis in an MNC BPO handling a span of 40 - 70 team members.
- Should have experience in Analytics as well.
- Should be currently working in a Manager Grade.
- Must have a good idea of RDMS and have hands on experience of at least 1 major RDMBS
- Basic understanding of Statistics
Data Modeling skills like using SAS, etc.
Proficiency in Statistical Model Creation
Proficiency in at least one scripting language like Perl or Python
Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts i.e. day / night shifts.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.