CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:361 Applications:79 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Manager/Senior Manager - Risk Consultant - Insurance (10-15 yrs)
Scope of Activities
- The role will involve carrying out risk assessments, insurance-related site surveys and reviews of projects for clients and prospects.
- Accurately quantify exposures at client locations. Quantification should include analysis of the damage to physical property (building, contents) and the impact to the business.
- Evaluation of in-house loss prevention procedures to ensure that the systems are maintained at all - times.
- Obtain client understanding and agreement on the hazards/exposures discovered and their potential business impact.
- The position will also support the broking team in placing risks in domestic/international insurance markets.
- Design and manage training programme for clients.
- Budgeting and delivery responsible for assigned work and consultancy.
- Implementing Advisory standard processes and practices to manage various processes and data management and promoting products to various industry segments in India.
- Ensure that all service commitments are in accordance with Code of Conducts.
- Familiarity with local market and market needs, knowledge of local safety standards, NBC and international standards like NFPA, FM preferred.
- Basic knowledge of safety related products like Property Loss Prevention, Business Continuity Management, Supply chain risk, Environmental, Health & Safety, Logistics will be a plus.
- Good communication skills with the ability to understand clients requirements and match with MRC services.
- IT literacy to include general office systems such as Word, Excel, Power Point (or similar). Experience of technical simulation packages for process modelling, risk assessment, project execution purposes as is relevant to field of expertise.
- Enhanced written and verbal communication skills, includes report writing would be required
- Efficient time management ability with minimal supervision.
Preferably an engineer B.E or B-Tech with work experience in loss prevention and risk consulting/ insurance industry.
Travel required (domestic and international travel c. 100 -120 days / yr).
Personality and skill sets
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Basic negotiation and sales skills.
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Solid technical aptitude including a diverse knowledge of engineering principals.
- Strong analytical thinker with logical application.
- Decisive problem solver.
- Develops and maintains client relationships.