Consultant at Xpert Conexions
Views:342 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Product Management - FMCD (3-6 yrs)
Job Description Summary :
1. Contribute to expanding the product's market coverage by setting up a product line-up operation plan.
2. Contribute to maximizing sales and minimizing loss by managing product lifecycle and developing pricing strategy to meet the target sales for the product.
1. Line-up management-Perform the development and management of the line-up portfolio plan and efficiency improvement efforts and market issue response.
2. Launch management- Perform the product/service launch timeline setting by analyzing the new model's target quantity and its profit and loss, and by working with the marketing department.
3. Pricing operation-Participate in devising the pricing operation strategy of each segment and model.
4. Discontinuation management-Devise the plans to minimize the leftover materials when a product is to be discontinued by setting appropriate discontinuation timeline and plans to utilize the leftover materials.
Additional Job Description:
- Experienced professional with full understanding on specialized areas; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analyzing data requires evaluating identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions
- Normally receives little instruction on day-to-day work and receives general instructions on new assignments
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.