Associate Consultant at Crescendo
Views:373 Applications:30 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Manager/Senior Manager - Presales - IT Infrastructure Network - Cloud/Network/Artificial Intelligence (9-18 yrs)
An exciting job opportunity for a dynamic and result-driven Pre-Sales professional having an experience of solution sales in IoT, Nework, Cloud, Data center services (IT Infrastructure Network).
Our client is looking for someone with the following experience :
- Candidate catering to the Indian markets (atleast 50% Indian Clients)
- Candidate in a client facing role with expertise in Solution defence
If you feel this is right opportunity for you, feel free to read on and apply.
Location : Bangalore
Your Employer :
Our client is a leading IT/Digital transformation firm with global presence which has a primary goal of helping its clients to facilitate their digital transformation journeys by integrating New-age and advanced technologies, workflows, automation and business.
You will be Responsible for :
1. Responsible for supporting the sales team and analyzing the market trends to determine the ideal solution.
2. Handling the responsibility of IT pre-sales/solution sales in IT Infrastructure Network (Network, Cloud, IOT, Security, AI, Data Center Services, Blockchain) to Fortune 500 companies.
3. Handling the pre-sales role for the Indian market
4. Understanding client's requirements and preparing RFI, RFP, RFQ Responses.
5. Handling the existing accounts and evaluating sales opportunities for new prospective clients.
6. Ensuring sales target and KPI targets are achieved.
7. Presenting sales pitches for company product offerings to the CIOs/CXOs of prospective clients.
8. Designing and implementing highest standards of customer service and satisfaction across all areas of business.
The Successful Candidate :
1. Graduate/Post Graduate with 5-8 years of experience in Pre-sales and Business Development preferably working in IT/Software background and catering to the domestic clients.
2. Excellent proposal writing skills.
3. Good understanding of IT Infrastructure services (Server/Network/IoT/Security/Storage).
4. Excellent presentation, oral communication skills and negotiation skills.
5. Excellent solution defence skills with 4-5 years of experience in a client facing role.
6. Good industry knowledge; target oriented individual with outstanding analytical and strategic thinking skills.
What is in store for you?
- Opportunity to work with one of the renowned firms of the India.
- Fast track career growth.