Business Head at PAN India Recruiters
Views:629 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Manager/Senior Manager - Plant Financial Accounting - Heavy Manufacturing Industry - CA/CMA (8-12 yrs)
The position will be responsible to sustain strong financial processes and systems of this unit by :
- Drive the cost reduction initiatives at Plant level
- Network with Purchase team in spearheading the purchasing cost optimization
- Understand the key drivers of the cost elements and working closely with Plant operations team exploring various cost reduction projects
- Budgeting, Monthly reporting, Projections to Head Office on the costing, variances and discussing the same with Plant Operations Head
- Internal Controls Compliance.
- Preparation of various MIS reports on inventory, spares and consumables consumption, Purchase price etc.
- Ensuring proper inventory management to control working capital
- Bench marking of the plant costs across location/products/manufacturing lines
- Scenario Analysis / Make or Buy
- Evaluating Investment proposals ( including large/medium capex )
- Project Management
- Collaborate with Shared Services center for transactions relating to Payables, Book Closing, Taxation, etc.
- Highlighting key areas of concerns to management and thus enabling decision-making and help organization improving profitability.
Candidate Requirement :
- CMA / CA - Only preferred ( Passed )
- From any manufacturing industry with hands on experience of Plant Finance
- Candidates from North Zone Preferred
PAN India Recruiter