Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3952 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager/Senior Manager - Operations Risk & Investigation - BPO (10-15 yrs)
Job Description :
- In charge of managing one and/or more teams of Investigation specialists who investigate buyer, and/ or seller transactions on platforms and take appropriate actions based on processes, tools and high-judgement decisions.
- Provide leadership and administrative support to their team(s) and manage them to achieve and constantly improve service levels based on forecast and capacity, minimize the impact of bad debt by meeting achieving targets, achieve process improvement, ensure road mapped project execution (and identify new ones), and focus on the people development of their team.
- The responsibilities in this position may span over multiple processes and functions and locations. In addition to being responsible for achieving and exceeding teams defined metrics through sustainable change or process improvement. She / he will be expected to participate in strategic planning, project road mapping activities of the team.
- Identify trends in team performance and recommends/ implements change to constantly raise the Performance levels in the team.
- Expected to participate in projects that involve one (or more) teams within the Organization and that address issues outside the normal areas of responsibility or expertise required by their process.
- The Key to success in this role is the ability to understand the Transaction Management groups vision and make independent decisions with sound judgement to manage their teams to attain that vision.
The incumbent is required to demonstrate performance in the following areas :
- Metrics, by consistently leading their team to meet and exceed service levels and targets in reducing bad debt for their Company and maintain the performance and metrics of all team members, and hence the team at expected levels.
- Process Improvement, by delivering significant Business impacts and/ or contributions to their company through improvement to quality, productivity, or customer experience. Work with peer technical teams to articulate and prioritize feature needs for investigation tool sets.
- People Development, by developing the Performance levels, career and skills of their Investigator teams through continuous closure of performance feedback loops. Possess ability to recruit excellent team members into their team.
- Project Participation, by effectively participating in projects that involve multiple teams within Amazon that are above and beyond the normal area of responsibility or expertise. Consistently demonstrate timely delivery of projects on roadmap to support the team and department vision.
- Business Exposure, by using their exposure to teams technical or business areas, their understanding of marketplace, trends and fraud issues impacting the retail industry, to share ideas with Management that positively influence the vision for the Transaction Risk management group.
Judgement and Discretion :
- The incumbent has direct responsibility over multiple functions and processes in the Transaction Risk Management Group. She/he consistently exercises discretion in tactical and strategic decision making/problem solving and routinely reports to management chain as required.
- She/he takes decisions that are reasoned documented, and involve partnering with other internal stakeholder/teams as appropriate and required when making decisions that have wider impact.
Candidate Profile :
- Graduate / PG in management and or business preferred.
- 10+ years of experience and currently working in an International MNC BPO as Manager / Sr Manager Operations. Previous experience of managing a large-scale operation with a minimum of 2 years managing AMs / DMs.
-This experience should preferably contain two (or more) years of People Management as well three (or more) years in the Fraud or Financial risk management domain.
- Strong candidates may come from a background in operations in ITES/IT companies (operational excellence expertise in the form black belts/ green belts or equivalent work exp. would be desirable).
- The domain of experience preferred though not mandatory is Fraud investigations / Credit Approval/ Claim processes, and/ or Financial Risk Management Operations that would be a value add to this experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment.
- Local candidates are preferred.
- Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and Implement effective resolutions.
- Previous experience implementing change management successfully transitioning programs into large scale operations.
- Proven ability to make and implement decisions
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly
- Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives, conduct root cause analysis,refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
- Fosters a positive team environment and collaboration within the site.
- Easily approachable, cooperative, and a team player, easily gains the trust and support of associates, supervisors and peers.
- Demonstrates effective, clear and professional written and oral communication.
- Strong prioritization, time management skills and ability to delegate effectively.
- Ability to embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace.
- Demonstrate appropriate sense of urgency and adaptability in response to changing business needs.
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts (24x7).
Interested candidates can apply or call us at 040-40101210/11
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.